or the adventures of Alice, her bicycle and a blue ukulele



This was written on aboriginal land. Sovereignty was never ceded. If you are reading this, you are standing on aboriginal land.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

And some more photos...

More to show you my bike set-up than anything else. It looks like a lot! But there's nothing in the back-pack on top but my sleeping bag. And I'm comfortable with what I've got now, was a bit worried it was too much at first, but I'm still getting up the hills... Gratuitous rainforest pattern shot.

Crowdy Bay National Park makes me happy.

Echidnas make me pretty happy too.



Me with the lovely Helen in Forster, on her sunny, ocean-view balcony. This also shows you my riding outfit, which I feel like I can do ANYTHING in- blundstones, UV workshirt and shorts (not padded, my seat is comfy!). What with the short hair and hairy-legs it also means that people often address me as 'mate' , which suits me fine.






2 comments:

  1. you have front panniers! you are totally doing a Tony!!! :p i dig the riding outfit, too. great blog picture with the beach & ukelele, too.

    i bought second-hand orange Ortlieb panniers today, because i had to give the ones i was borrowing back. bike madness! might be riding to adelaide for SoS, woot. bike love to you. x ania

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for alice and wren. alas it looks as though im embracing the sydney pull and going to stay here for a little while. no dreaming fest for me this time. might get that way later on for island vibe fest and to visit crystal waters.. wren looks great as does your riding kit. happy touring -d

    ReplyDelete